* Leo XIII’s great chair is back. It looks like it is going to be a keeper.
* The Pope is wearing a Roman style cope and stole with a classic pattern. Did someone find the keys for the old dusty wardrobes?
* The M.C. Mons. Guido Marini (whom I met today – nice fellow) has a very nice surplice in the traditional style.
* The Pope’s cinture with the heavy fiocco slipped down, exactly like they do when I use that type. Hmmmm….
* The Holy Father’s alb looks pretty decent! Hard to see white on white, but it was nice. He needed a different miter, however. Brick by brick.
* The M.C. in the left of the [second] photo is lifting the Holy Father’s alb as he steps. Just as one should when serving.